2nd Annual Special Needs Family Resource Fair
Come join us at the 2nd Annual Special Needs Family Resource Fair. This free event is a great way to connect with local organizations that provide services for the special needs community.
DATE: Sunday, October 1, 2017
TIME: 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM
LOCATION: The Wayne G. Sanborn Center
815 South Alabama Ave
DeLand, FL 32724
Our current list of organizations/businesses attending the resource fair are
- Able United
- Adapt Behavioral Services
- Agency for Persons with Disabilities
- AmeriDisability Magazine
- Autism Welcomed Decal
- Behavior Analysis Support Services
- Blue Jay Academy
- Bureau of Braille and Talking Book Library Services
- Center for Independent Living
- The Chase Academy
- The Colton Society
- Community Legal Services of Mid-Florida
- Dawn Starr, Special Education Advocate
- Division of Blind Services
- Down Syndrome Assocation of Central Florida
- Easter Seals - Early Steps
- Easter Seals of Northeast Central Florida
- FAAST, Device Loap Program
- Fairbanks Construction
- Family Health Source
- Families Network on Disability
- Flight Gymnastics Academy
- Gliding Stars of Central Florida
- The Healthy Start Coalition of Flagler & Volusia Counties, Inc.
- Hill & Ponton
- Law Office of Heidi M. Crimins
- The Lions Club - Free Vision Screenings
- Mid Florida Community Services Head Start/Early Head Start
- My Angel With Paws, Inc.
- New York Life - Free Child Identification Cards
- Parents of the Panhandle Information Network (POPIN)
- Positive Behavior Supports Corp.
- PSA Healthcare
- Special Needs Ability Program, Inc.
- Special Olympics - ALPS(Atheletics Leaders Program)
- Special Olympics Florida - Volusia County
- Strategies, Inc. - Applied Behavior Analysis
- Swim with Becky and Friends, LLC.
- The Little Gym of Port Orange
- Volusia County Emergency Management
- Welcoming Hearts
If you are a business or organization that provides services to the special needs community, you can register here for a table space. Your registration fee would include the table space and 2 chairs, you would need to bring your own table and any other setup items needed.
Business/Organization - $40 Registration Fee
Non-Profit - $25 Registration Fee
Table Rental - $10 (while they last)
If you have questions please call Chasity Hanners at 386-742-9916 or email at email@example.com